Monday 8 April 2013

Bag and purse delights

£24.00 from Debenhams with 20% off



Finally have a decent back for my work laptop that's also shower proof. Before I used to have everyday cotton tote bags, these are fine but with the weight they tend to dig into your shoulder a little. This lovely bag by Kangol looks great and fits everything I need perfectly. Even an added extra of a pocket on the front, along with a zipper and phone pockets on the inside. 


£16.00 from Debenhams with 20% off

After getting my hands on that lovely Mantaray bag the other week, I thought it would be nice to go out with the old and in with the new of the purse side of things. Current purse is a lovely multicoloured striped one that I picked up in the Paperchase sale for about £3 many years ago. The zipper on the inner coin section keeps coming off, so I thought it would be wise to upgrade.

Even though this purse has many more card sections, I still think I might have to get another little card holder for all of those store bonus cards!



No comments:

Post a Comment