Saturday 20 April 2013

H&M Cardigan Frenzy



Made the possible mistake of popping into H&M during a lunch hour again. But who could resist the amazing 50% off selected cardigans offer, making them only £4.99 a piece! Obviously I took this opportunity to visualise my wardrobe in my head and think of the colours I was yet to own.


These will now be added to the multiple cardigans I already own, including the collection of long ones seen below. 


There are more, but I didn't want to show the mass collection as it might look like I've become a collector. Some women collect shoes, some bags, but I'm a collector of cardigans. Now can we please have some decent weather so that I can simply pop one of these neatly over a spring/summer top.

Click here for more H&M basic cardigans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment