Friday 12 July 2013

Layla Amber: Rose Posy Necklace


Back in April I blogged about an amazing jewellery designer called Layla Amber. In May she posted an Instagram picture of a copy of Mollie Makes, along with a beautiful iPhone case which I'm tempted to get.




I happen to work for the publishing company that creates Mollie Makes, so I thought I would drop them an e-mail to mention Layla's work. Two months later one of Layla's pictures along with a bit of blurb appeared in their Making Memories section (Issue 29).


The moral of this story really is that Layla messaged me to say Thank You and offered to send me one of her lovely necklaces, today it arrived and it's just lovely! She sent it with a lovely little note saying ' Thank you very much Helen! I hope you love your new necklace! Layla x' Yes Layla, I do indeed :)




Thank Layla! x

Don't forget to visit her website, so many lovely items on there to spend your pennies on :) www.layla-amber.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment