Friday 19 July 2013

Sorted for my travels.


I'm lucky enough to be heading to LA in a couple of weeks for Vidcon, that's a YouTube convention if you were wondering. Then after that I'm heading to my works offices in San Francisco, going to try my best to get on a tram somehow! Anywho, I realised I needed (wanted) a couple of items for my journey, here are my bargain finds!



Firstly I needed some new hand luggage, mainly because I need to take my laptop with me. I popped into TK Maxx one day and came across this Jansport case which happened to have a section for a 15" laptop, along with extra space for other items. Nice handle that zips away and pretty lightweight. 
RRP: £138.00, TK Maxx price: £44.99. 


The next traveling items I wanted to get were a wash bag and a smaller make-up bag. I did originally buy these items from Cath Kidston, but then returned them due to discovering these more colourful ones in Paperchase. Yes, the make-up bag is technically a pencil case, but that's okay, I've got a small make-up bag with pockets :) 
Wash bag: £9.00
Make-up bag: £5.50



The last item I wanted to find was a travel wallet, thankfully Cath Kidston had a sale on and this lovely wallet was in it. I also managed to get this purse in the sale too, I was getting a little frustrated with the purse I bought a few months ago, you had to open the card area to get to the coin section. No more!
Purse: Was £26.00, Now: £13.00 
Travel wallet: Was £18.00, Now: £12.00

No comments:

Post a Comment