Tuesday 7 May 2013

Day off shopping spree


As I mentioned in my last blog, Friday I booked the day off work and went to Bristol for a little retail therapy. As it was a week day I thought Primark would be quieter, but stupidly I forgot that other people tend to book the Fridays off for a bank holiday weekend too! I regret putting so many items in my basket to try on and ended up leaving half of it due to the heat, screaming children and as slightly rude changing room staff. But after all of that I did manage to pick up these little bargains:

     
Top: £6.00
Dress: Was £15 / Now £7.00

Shorts: £7.00

I also popped into New Look and Dorothy Perkins and picked up this lovely vest top and sun glasses:


Overall a nice group of items ready for the sunshine! My next mission is to find some more nice waist belts that actually fit me. It's a shame I didn't buy two of the brown one with the brass bow that I currently own. The search goes on!

1 comment:

  1. I was one of those mothers with a screaming child in John Lewis today! ugh.
    I like the flowery top :)

    ReplyDelete