Wednesday 22 May 2013

Warrior, into sunshine warrior.

Last night I tried Fitness Yoga for the first time ever! I realised I'm not as bendy as I used to be but really enjoyed the challenge. Even though you are not pressured to push yourself, I did just that to see what my level was. I came away feeling shattered but in a great way, also very relaxed. I just need to work on my breathing, but then again trying to balance, watch how the teacher is doing it and concentrate on breathing at the same time is pretty difficult. Unfortunately I cannot attend again next week, but I look forward to going the week after.


Today was a stressful one, a lot going on at once and prioritisation changing every thew minutes. Did actually find myself getting pretty frustrated and wanting to just walk out at one point. Stupidly I didn't go outside for some fresh air, first mistake right there. 

One of those get home and unscrew the lid on a new bottle of wine evenings. As well as sort the rubbish out and do two loads of washing but that's just normal haha!

And as I write this entry, the weather man states that this has been the coldest spring since 1979. Little depressing. Oh and scattered showers tomorrow, ah well, that's what you get for living in the UK I guess. Oh look, Friday is even worse and a wet bank holiday Monday. Well, you didn't really expect two great bank holidays in a row did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment